Who We Are
Travelers Aid of Pittsburgh is a non-profit, United Way agency which provides social service programs to individuals in need of transit assistance. The only organization of its kind in Western Pennsylvania, Travelers Aid works with public and private entities to offer a plethora of transportation options for various populations. Travelers Aid continues to provide the traditional assistance to stranded travelers through Greyhound Bus Lines, but has expanded the palette to offer Port Authority transit tickets, weekly and monthly bus passes, Giant Eagle GetGo and Sunoco gasoline debit cards, and Lyft, Uber and zTrip vouchers and rides to local residents.
What We Do
The organization provides the following help to single mothers and children:
- Behavioral Health
- Children, Youth, and Families Transportation Program
- Employment Programs
- Human Services Special Allowances Distributions (SPAL)
- ICU Baby Program
- Medical Assistance Transportation
- Mobile Moms
- Office of Vocational Rehabilitation/Labor & Industry Program
- Re-entry Programs
- Senior Transportation Assistance Program
- Stranded Traveler Program
- Transportation Program (BHTP)
- Trips For Tots
- United For Women Network (UFWN)
- Veterans Transportation Assistance Program (VTAP)
- Women’s Transportation Assistance Program (WTAP)
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.