Who We Are
The Midwife Center (TMC) promotes wellness by providing exceptional, personalized, client-centered primary gynecological, pregnancy and birthing care in southwestern Pennsylvania’s only independent birth center care. It serves a large, diverse clientele and focuses its outreach efforts on communities who experience poor health outcomes in order to have a more significant impact on improving the health of people in our region. TMC accepts most private and public insurance plans and is a member organization of Adagio Health, which enables them to provide gynecological care to clients for free or on a sliding fee scale based on income and family size. TMC is an LGBTQ-affirming healthcare provider.
What We Do
The organization provides the following help to single mothers and children:
- Annual Gynecological Exams
- Pregnancy and Birthing Care
- Community Education & Engagement
- Contraceptive Counseling
- Natural Family Planning & Fertility Awareness
- Pre-conception Counseling Appointments
- Pregnancy Options Counseling
- Lactation Support
- Behavioral Health & Wellness Offerings
- Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI) Screening and treatment
- Urgent Health Concerns
- Pregnancy Verification, Non-Mandatory Ultrasounds, and Ultrasound Referrals
- Family Building Services – (Intrauterine Insemination (IUI) or Intracervical Insemination (ICI))
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.