Place Category: Food
Who We Are
The Westmoreland County Food Bank is a private, not-for-profit organization that supplies food to hungry people through a network of food assistance programs in Westmoreland County. They provide food to meal programs, soup kitchens, food pantries, emergency shelters and childcare programs. WCFB helps to increase access to meals by assisting eligible individuals and families over the phone to complete applications for SNAP benefits.
What We Do
The organization provides the following help to single mothers and children:
- CSFP / Senior Food Box Program
- Food Pantry and Distribution Programs
- Military Share Program
- Operation Fresh Express (OFE)
- Outreach & Expansion Project
- SNAP Application Assistance Program
- Summer Food Service Program
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.