Who We Are
Initially focused on providing care and support for foster children with significant medical needs, Every Child has broadened their services to provide foster care and adoption services, as well as clinical and therapeutic care to children and families across Southwestern Pennsylvania.
What We Do
The organization provides the following help to single mothers and children:
- Applied Behavioral Analysis
- Caregiver Support
- Exposure and Responsive Prevention interventions
- Family Based Mental Health
- Family Preservation
- Foster Care
- Medical Wraparound
- Perinatal Behavioral Health Support
- Trauma-Related Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.