Place Category: Childcare
Who We Are
The Pennsylvania Department of Human Services’ (DHS) seven program offices administer services that provide care and support to Pennsylvania’s most vulnerable individuals and families.
What We Do
The organization provides the following help to single mothers and children:
- Affordable Care Act
- Cash Assistance
- Employment and Training Programs
- Find Facilities and Locations
- Fraud and Abuse
- Guaranteed Income Pilot Projects
- Health Care and Medical Assistance
- Heating Assistance/LIHEAP
- Legal Services in Pennsylvania
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.